You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Mopar Bendix style trapezoid nose booster conversion kit fits 1971-1974 B bodies & 1970-1974 E Bodies
1970 Dodge Charger
1970 Dodge Coronet
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1970 Plymouth GTX
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Satellite
1971 Dodge Challenger
1971 Dodge Charger
1971 Dodge Coronet
1971 Plymouth GTX
1971 Plymouth Roadrunner
1971 Plymouth Satellite
1972 Dodge Challenger
1972 Dodge Charger
1972 Dodge Coronet
1972 Plymouth Roadrunner
1972 Plymouth Satellite
1973 Dodge Challenger
1973 Dodge Charger
1973 Dodge Coronet
1973 Plymouth Roadrunner
1973 Plymouth Satellite
1974 Dodge Challenger
1974 Dodge Charger
1974 Dodge Coronet
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1974 Plymouth Satellite
- Includes the 4 stud 1.125" bore master cylinder in black
- 10 Lb. Residual Valve in Rear Port
- Trapezoid black brake booster
- Firewall plate & linkage
- NOT for the 426 HEMI
- Will fit the Slant 225L6, 273V8, 318V8, 318V8, 340V8, 360V8, 383V8, 413V8, 440V8 Engine sizes.
- **Note: The hub of the booster is larger than the original. Modification of the O.E. firewall plate may be needed to fit. This kit comes complete with the modified firewall plate and correct linkage.
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at email@example.com before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Shipping cost will not be refunded if you decided the part is no longer needed or wanted.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.