You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
99-01 Ford F-250 / F-350 Super Duty 4wd, RWABS, Reg Long / Extended Short Bed, Complete Brake Line Kit; Stainless
Ford F-250 Super Duty
Ford F-350 Super Duty
Our OE FIX repair solution corrects the highly rust prone nature of original brake lines. Dorman Brake Hydraulic Lines are made to last and designed to provide a longer service life. Upgraded to stainless steel, they are designed for added resistance to rust and other corrosive road treatments. Our pre-formed sectional design reduces shop time and offers a cost-savings advantage by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring that is commonly associated with bulk brake line tubing. Additionally, Dorman Brake Hydraulic Lines are available in kits and include all lines and fittings for a complete brake line repair.
- Pre-formed to fit the application, saving time by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring
- Upgraded to stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion
- Innovative packaging design - soft bends reduce outer package size
- Pressure tested and backed by the Dorman Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Hose/Line Maximum Pressure (psi):||4000 PSI|
|Line Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Package Contents:||7 Tubes, 1 Fitting|
|Selling Package Quantity UOM:||Piece|
|NON-DIRECT OE CROSS|
|F81Z-2B523-FA||FORD MOTOR COMPANY|
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Shipping cost will not be refunded if you decided the part is no longer needed or wanted.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.