You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Upgrade to Long Tube headers on your 2020-21 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra HD with this system from Stainless Works. Unleash that 6.6L motor with 1-7/8" or 2" primaries that flow into a 3" collector with an integrated merge spike. This system comes with high flow cats and your choice of either a Y-Pipe or X-pipe for a simple bolt-on install.
Out of the box this system fits the 6.6L gas motor in both 2 wheel and 4 wheel drive. It fits all cab/bed configurations and can connect to the stock exhaust or Stainless Works Legend or Redline catback systems for a True Dual Exhaust.
Built from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, our headers are TIG welded for strength and durability at our state-of-the-art facility in Streetsboro, Ohio. We stand by our products with a lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship, and as always, our products are proudly made in the USA.
- Fits 2020-21 Silverado HD 6.6L Gas Motor
- 1-⅞” or 2” Primaries
- Y-Pipe Or X-Pipe
- High Flow Cats
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at email@example.com before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Shipping cost will not be refunded if you decided the part is no longer needed or wanted.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.