You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
01-03 GM 2500HD/3500 Ext Cab 6.6L Complete Fuel Line Kit; Stainless
Dorman #: 919-843
Will not fit Cab & Chassis models!
Save shop time with our pre-formed stainless steel fuel lines, by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring. Original fuel lines typically require replacement due to rust from moisture and corrosive road treatments. Our OE FIX addresses this common failure, by upgrading the fuel line material to stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion. Additionally, the pre-formed sectional design reduces installation time, ensuring an exact fit, adding another layer of convenience.
- Pre-formed to fit the application, saving time by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring
- Upgraded to stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion
- Innovative packaging design - soft bends reduce outer package size
- Pressure tested and backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Premium Fuel Kits include hardware, brackets and filters when applicable
Hose Attachment End 1: Quick Disconnect Hose Attachment End 2: Quick Disconnect Hose Material: Stainless Steel Hose Overall Length (In): 102 In. Item Grade: Premium Replacement Package Contents: Supply Line, Return Line, Brackets Package Quantity: 1 Packaging Type: Box Pressure Rated for Fuel Injection: No
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at email@example.com before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Shipping cost will not be refunded if you decided the part is no longer needed or wanted.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 2001 chevy 2500hd 6.6 96inch bed will this fit or is it for a 6ft bed
This will fit evrey bed length due to the location of the fuel pump module never changing because of bed length. The only things that change the lines are cab configuration and engine so as long as you have a 6.6L Duramax and an extended cab this will work. Thanks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.