You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
DBK64721012-DB-120D- 1964-1972 GM A Body Front & Rear Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit Standard Rotors w/ 11" Single Delco Moraine Stamped Zinc Booster Kit & Casting Number Master
1964-1972 GM A Body ( Chevelle, GTO, Cutlass) Front Disc Brake Kit includes:
- Stock Height spindles
- Front Vented 11" rotors 5"x4.75" w/ 7/16" studs
- Dust caps
- Inner & outer bearings, seals, & mounting hardware
- Front caliper brackets
- Backing Plates
- Front rubber brake hoses
- Large GM single piston calipers pre-loaded with pads
Must use 15" or larger rims.
Complete Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Includes:
- Rear 11" Vented GM Rotors Multi Pattern
- Fits 5x4.75" w/ 7/16 Studs & 5x4.5" w/ 1/2 Studs
- Large GM Large Bore Single Piston Calipers w/ Self Adjusting E-Brake (1979 Cadillac El Dorado)
- D54 Pads Included
- Caliper Brackets & Spacers
- Bracket Hardware
- Rubber Brake Hoses Hoses & Clips
- Emergency Brake Cables
- Does not fit S-10 Chasis or truck frames
- Maximum diameter of 6.11" to fit rotor hat.
- .050x45 Degree Chamfer
- 2.786" max register axle
- Does not Fit 14" Rims Must use 15" or larger
- When installing rear disc brake kit a disc/disc proportioning valve with a 1-1/8" bore master cylinder will be needed.
DB120D- GM A, F, X 11" Single Delco Moraine O.E.M. Stamped Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit (Disc/ Disc)
- 11" Delco Moraine Stamped Zinc Power Brake Booster O.E.M.
- Firewall Brackets Riveted on Not Bolt On
- 1-1/8" Bore; Deep Hole Cast Iron Master Cylinder
- 9/16" & 1/2" Ports on Left Side with Bleeder Valves
- Exact Copy of Original w/ casting number 5468309
- Left Mount Proportioning Valve Kit (2) 3/8"-24 For Front Brakes & (1) 9/16"-18 For Rear Brakes
- Brass Proportioning Valve for Disc/Disc Brakes
- Mounting Bracket
- Bake Light warning switch
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.