You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
55-68 Chevy Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit with 8" Booster
Complete Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Includes:
- 11" GM Rotors Multi Pattern
- Fits 5x4.75" w/ 7/16 Studs & 5x4.5" w/ 1/2 Studs
- Large GM Calipers w/ Self Adjusting E-Brake (1979 Cadillac El Dorado)
- D54 Pads Included
- Caliper Brackets & Spacers
- Bracket Hardware
- Flex Hoses & Clips
- Emergency Brake Cables
- Does not fit S-10 Chassis or truck frames
- Maximum diameter of 6.11" to fit rotor hat.
- Rotor Center = 2 3/4" - Rotor Hat Section Inside Diameter = 6 3/16" You will need to modify your axles if they will not fit inside the rotor
hat and you will need to modify the rotor if the center hole is too small for your axles.
- .050x45 Degree Chamfer
- 2.786" max register axle
- Does not Fit 14" Rims Must use 15" or larger
- When installing rear disc brake kit a disc/disc proportioning valve with a 1-1/8" bore master cylinder will be needed.
This kit will push your wheels out an additional .125” per side, longer wheel studs may be required after installation of this kit
*Note: The emergency brake cables provided in the kit will fit 55 - 64 Full Size Chevrolet. Any other application will require the customer to modify the included cables to work with their application. The intermediate cable, center pull and cable couplers may not be necessary on 58 – 64 cars.
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will pay return/replacement shipping costs when at fault.
- Customer will pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.