You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Mopar A Body Disc Brake Wheel Kit Includes:
11" Standard Rotors with 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern
Loaded Large Calipers
Stock Height Spindles
7/16 Rubber Brake Hoses
Bearings/ Seals / Dust Caps & all Hardware
Lower Ball Joint & Steering Arm Replacements
Brake Booster Conversion Kit
7" Single Black Brake Booster
Black firewall bracket & linkage
Cast Iron Master Cylinder
Adjustable Proportioning Valve w/ 3/8 fittings
- Pre-set Proportioning Valve
Vacuum hose & fittings
Our BRAND NEW Dodge A body disc brake kit REDESIGN Features all new parts that does NOT require you to change out your control arms Saves your customer 25% or more. New Re-Design gives you a bolt on drum to disc conversion with all new lower ball joints!
- Depending on what has been done to your engine over the years you may need to move the windshield washer fluid tank and re route those lines.
- The stock air filter that came with the v6 engines is a haus and you may need to convert to an aftermarket air cleaner to be able to get the clearance you need to install the kit.
- The booster conversion kit is not OE style and is an after market product.
- The brake line tube nuts will not automatically screw in to the master cylinder and adapters will be needed. Our suggestion is to splice in a jumper line from the old location of the manual master cylinder on the firewall and run the lines the 15.5" inches you need to make it to the master.
- If you have a larger battery than what came stock with your car the unit may be 1" too long and may need to get a smaller battery to get the unit to fit.
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.