You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
00-03 GM 1500 Full Size SUV Quick Fix Fuel Line Kit; Braided Stainless
Chevy Suburban 1500
GMC Yukon 1500 XL
NON-Flex Fuel Models
Our Quick-Fix Fuel Line Kits comes with everything needed to replace your leaky fuel lines. They are Pre-Cut to the exact length for your vehicle. Unlike the original fuel lines that use hard steel lines and rubber hose, our Quick-Fix Fuel Line Kits use a braided stainless steel fuel line line that will connect to your fuel tank and run all the way up to the fuel rail. All of the factory clamp locations are used to secure the fuel hose but you must simply remove the factory clips and use the supplied steel clips and fasteners in it's place. No more fighting the hard lines to try and get them installed, our Quick-Fix Fuel Line Kits install is a breeze. Don't let a repair shop patch your old lines with nylon hose that can easily crush when making tight bends, causing possible fuel starvation.
|Quick Fix Fuel Line Comparison||Fine Lines||Other Brands|
|SAE Pressure Tested||•|
|6000 PSI Rating||•|
|Stainless Mounting Hardware||•|
|Zip Ties for Securing||x|
|Stainless End Forms||•|
|Steel End Forms||x|
|1 Year Warranty||x|
Warranty and Refund Policies
We would like to thank you for your business. We strive to offer a superior product and superior customer service. In the case that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our sales or technical team so that we can help correct the problem or assist you with our warranty and/or refund policies outlined below.
All of our regular production products are guaranteed for the life of the product. Fine Lines is not responsible for failure due to environmental factors or incorrect use of our products. All other manufacturing errors or defects will be covered by a replacement product or a full refund in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy.
Please call our sales department at 1-800-778-8237 or email us at email@example.com before returning your order. Include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment. This practice allows us to process your return in a timely fashion and reduces the risk of lost shipments and information.
One of our salesmen will discuss the issues with your order or our product and give you further instructions on the return process. After we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected. A decision will be made based on the condition of the returned products and the circumstances of the return and you will be notified regarding your refund or replacement.
Refunds & Exchanges
Fine Lines will make the final decision when accepting returns and issuing refunds. However, listed below are the general guidelines:
- Uninstalled parts may be exchanged or returned with in 30 days of the purchase date.
- Parts that have already been installed will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless it has been determined that Fine Lines is at fault for sending the incorrect product.
- Parts that have been altered or used incorrectly will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- All returned parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Fine Lines.
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the parts you receive are incorrect or have been damaged during shipping, Fine Lines will replace or refund your order.
- Fine Lines will issue a return label for the customer to return an item when we are at fault.
- Customer is responsible to pay return/replacement shipping costs when Fine Lines is not at fault.
We strive to insure that every order that leaves our dock is complete and correct. But if we make a mistake, we would like to opportunity to make things right for you. Thank You.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.